Oregon Babies
Options

Play dates

My son, Ethan, is almost 9 months old and I don't have any friends who have children around his age...and i really would like to find other moms with babies around his age he could play with, and i also would like to make friends with other parents since my other friends have baby free lives and they can no longer relate to me. It really sucks.

Someone let me know if your interested. I live in Beaverton

Re: Play dates

• Options
    We can always use more babies and mama friends!!  We don't really have any playdates set but tend to invite each other when we go do stuff.  Are you on facebook?   That is how we do a lot of our communication. :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

My son is 9 months old also, and we live in beaverton. We would love to meetup and have a playdate. I am in the same boat, all my friends are still single and nowhere near getting married and having children.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome! I am so looking forward to making new friends with babies for Ethan to play with. *Sigh* its almost 3 am and my son wont go to sleep. He woke up at 11:30 and has been up since then.

Well you can find me on Facebook, Sarah Caster Wilson

• Options
    imageTrishi23:

My son is 9 months old also, and we live in beaverton. We would love to meetup and have a playdate. I am in the same boat, all my friends are still single and nowhere near getting married and having children.

Tricia are you on facebooK? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Angelcake,

Yes, I am on facebook. Tricia Decker Simington

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"