Infertility
Options

Circle + Bloom?

Has anyone tried 'Circle + Bloom' for meditation/visualization? Or any other suggestions for mind/body programs?

Thanks!?

TTC since 8/09
DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!

Re: Circle + Bloom?

• Options
    My RE gave me some suggestions yesterday.  I have the list at home and will post them tonight if you want.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageYellow_Daisy:
    My RE gave me some suggestions yesterday.? I have the list at home and will post them tonight if you want.

?That would be great! Thanks!!?

TTC since 8/09

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My nurse was telling me yesterday that my doctor did a study on the connection between visualization, meditation and acupuncture during IF treatments and success.  I guess she is something of an expert in the area and encourages her patients to do any or all of the above mentioned alternative therapies.
    TTC since 8/2004
  • Options
    I totally believe in it. Did she mention anything about hypnotherapy? I'm so interested in that as well. My mom had a hysterectomy at 24 (after she had her 4th child) and told me my whole life that I was going to have 'female' problems. I've thought about hypnotherapy for this issue, but am starting at the meditation/visualization process instead and seeing where it takes me...
    TTC since 8/09

• Options
    I don't believe there is anything in the info she provided me about hypnotherapy.
    TTC since 8/2004
  • Options

Ok the CDs my RE recommended can be found at www.anjionline.com.  When you check out if you enter promo code NCFMC you will get a 15% discount.

The ones she specifically recommended are:

1. Imagery and Meditations in Support of an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Cycle

2. Imagery and Meditations in Support of a Medicated Cycle

3. Imagery and Meditations to Support General Health: 5 relaxation techniques to promote well-being

The first two CDs are under the infertility section, the last one is under the women's health section.

There are a lot more CDs than the ones I listed and my nurse said I may find others I like, but that these were the most popular with patients.  #1 is for IVF cycles, #2 for IUI/TI and #3 is for in between cycles.

TTC since 8/2004
  • Options
    imageYellow_Daisy:

Ok the CDs my RE recommended can be found at www.anjionline.com.  When you check out if you enter promo code NCFMC you will get a 15% discount.

3. Imagery and Meditations to Support General Health: 5 relaxation techniques to promote well-being

The first two CDs are under the infertility section, the last one is under the women's health section.

There are a lot more CDs than the ones I listed and my nurse said I may find others I like, but that these were the most popular with patients.  #1 is for IVF cycles, #2 for IUI/TI and #3 is for in between cycles.

I've used these guided meditations and sometimes they make me laugh a little, but on a whole they are really good. I'm currently doing the IVF one.

IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    imageCarrieB.:
    imageYellow_Daisy:

I've used these guided meditations and sometimes they make me laugh a little, but on a whole they are really good. I'm currently doing the IVF one.

They make you laugh?  That doesn't sound good. 

TTC since 8/2004
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"