North Florida Babies

Gainesville Mommies!

Hey all! I am going to be a first time mom in October and I'm looking for a pediatrician. I'll be delivering at North Florida so I'm looking for a doctor that has privileges there.

I'd like to find a doctor not in a large group practice and preferably not at the hospital. 

I think I've narrowed it down to 2 people: Dr. Ana Moros-Hanley  who is a FAAP and Dr. Thomas Benton.

Any suggestions, feedback is appreciated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gainesville Mommies!

• Hey there, fellow Alachua Co mom/to be here.

My son goes to Alliance Peds which is located off of 43rd behind Publix (Hunter's Crossing). We love it there. He sees Dr Massias and she has been great. I've been taking him there since he was 2 (he's 7 now), we actually switched from Dr Benton (wasn't too fond of his style). From what I know they aren't accepting any new patients :( but my sister had her baby a week ago and takes her to Dr Worthington (same complex as Benton just on the other side). She has had no complants so far, and she's rather picky.

Also, I wanted to say congrats on the new baby. I'm due on the 9th of October and will also be delivering at NRFMC. They have a great L&D there and the nurses are the best!

• We use Dr. Ana Moros-Hanley and love her! Her office is always clean and her staff is so friendly. She is also pro breastfeeding and one of her nurses, Julie, really helped me after Eva was born. I was having latch problems.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageufrealtor:
    We use Dr. Ana Moros-Hanley and love her! Her office is always clean and her staff is so friendly. She is also pro breastfeeding and one of her nurses, Julie, really helped me after Eva was born. I was having latch problems.

This is who we have chosen to be our pediatrician. We had a prenatal appointment and I loved her. She was great. Thanks for the input ladies. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not in Gainesville, but I wanted to say HI to everyone in this thread and tell you that you should come around here more often. I really want this board to get up and running!
  • NFWC gave me a list of pediatricians in the area, and it specifies which have NFLRMC privileges. Don't have personal recs, though- this is my first. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"