Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Dibucaine ointment

Has anyone used this for postpartum recovery?  Is this okay to use if you're BF? TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Dibucaine ointment

• Options
    Yes, it's safe.  I would have been miserable without it.  I used Nupercainal.  It was great with hemis and felt great for once the stitches started to dry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh great, thanks!!  I think this is what I got at the store and used for the first time today but I was nervous b/c it said to consult your doctor first.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedec341:
    Oh great, thanks!!  I think this is what I got at the store and used for the first time today but I was nervous b/c it said to consult your doctor first.

Yeah, my doctor is the one that told me about it.  It was a lifesaver!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemkanderson85:
    Yes, it's safe.  I would have been miserable without it.  I used Nupercainal.  It was great with hemis and felt great for once the stitches started to dry.

This. 
    They gave me a tube as soon as I was washed and stitched up after dd was born.  It was great on my episiotomy and hemis, along with Tucks pads.  A nurse said to ask the pharmacist for it if I needed another tube, that it is often behind the counter but is non-prescription.

• Options

Did I give you the tube I have, or is it still in my diaper bag? I know I brought it over last time!! I'll have to check....

You need a siggy pic of Madi!! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    hey...I was wondering if I'd find you on here...no you didn't give it to me...I know I was trying to add a pic and couldn't figure it out...I'm still a bump newbie, you'll have to help me!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"