3rd Trimester

A Pea in the Pod sizing...

yeah, I'm still working on finding a dress.  I think I found one I like at A Pea in the Pod, and even free shipping if I order from the the Destination Maternity website.

Anyone know if their stuff runs big or small though? 

I'm getting the dress below, and pre-pregnancy I'm about a 6 in dresses but smaller in pants so I don't want it to totally sag in the butt department. I've gained 28 lbs so far.  And in case I hadn't' made it clear, my boobs are big.

Every time I think I need a large it's still too big but keep in mind one of my showers is a month away...so WDYT, M or L?

Short Sleeve Faux Wrap Maternity Dress

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: A Pea in the Pod sizing...

• I have a handful of dresses from Pea and was around the same dress size pre-prego. I wear a size M in the shorts, t-shirts, skirts, and dresses. They all still fit beautifully and I'm 37 weeks and put on around 35 pounds.
  • I'd get both and try them on. Free shipping. Then you can return it to the store or send one back. It's worth it to try both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Um, I'm an 8 PP and I wear a small in their dresses and a medium in their pants.

I'd go with the small. You definitely don't need the large.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recently was in Motherhood/Pea in the Pod and tried on clothes from both brands.  I needed to go a size up from my Motherhood size for every Pea in the Pod item I tried on. 
  • I get a lot of stuff from there, and I have big boobs too. I would get the M. 
  • I would do a medium, you would probably be swimming in the large..
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
  • imagektwilley:
    I get a lot of stuff from there, and I have big boobs too. I would get the M. 

This. I tried on a lot of their dresses recently and fit my big boobs - 32FF into a M. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"