Boston Babies
Options

Pediatric Associates of Norwood and Franklin

Does anyone use Pediatric Associates of Norwood and Franklin? I am looking into their practice and are looking for reviews/comments about any of the pediatricians there. Thanks.

Re: Pediatric Associates of Norwood and Franklin

• Options
    I went here growing up and my sil takes her children here as well. (so do many of my friends who have young children) I always have great memories of my pediatrican growing up. And I do know that they have a seperate sick area in the waiting room that I have always thought was helpful. good luck. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go there and have nothing but good experiences. There are handfuls of doc and NPs in case your doc is not there. Their after hours lines is great as well! They have always been very very helpful. We see Maria Fung. She is young, but very good. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone's responses!
  • Options
    I went there growing up as well, and they were great.  I live too far away from them now though :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelcunningham:
    I go there and have nothing but good experiences. There are handfuls of doc and NPs in case your doc is not there. Their after hours lines is great as well! They have always been very very helpful. We see Maria Fung. She is young, but very good. 

Just wanted to let you know--thanks for the tip. We met with Maria Fung last night and she seemed really nice and she was very helpful answering our questions. I think we're going to go with her. Thanks for the advice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"