Postpartum Depression

When will it get back to normal )o:

Man!! I'm starting to become depressed!!and i dont know if its PPD, BUT, I have gone to the doctor about 8 times since I had my baby 6 weeks ago. They keep telling me everything is fine but I want to know if any of this has happened with any other moms who had a natural child birth.

I feel dizzy all the time, and lightheaded they said its my vertigo and gave me medicine for it but i still have it daily, and sometimes its worse some days, and whenever i stand up i feel like im going to faint and my legs get all wobbly!! The other thing is that I get this massive pain in the back of my neck, the doctors say that its my muscles since I was on bedrest for 3 weeks aftr I had my daughter due to a spinal headache, they keep telling me it will all get better, and Im sure some of my dizzyness is the problem with my eyes that im getting check out on tuesday, but whenever i turn my head im dizzy, whenever i stand up im dizzy,

I cry almost every day because i just want to know when everything is going to go back to normal. I'm becoming SOOOO depressed cause I feel like I'm missing out on my new babys life. whenever she crys its hard to sooth her cause i get so dizzy when i stand up )o: i dont know what to do and the doctors keep telling me im fine and it will go away but WHEN?! I need answers and I need them now, its bad enough my hospital messed up on my epidural and i barley remember any of her birth )o:

has anyone else gone through the dizziness and the extreme muscle pain?! 

Re: When will it get back to normal )o:

• I have not experienced the dizziness or muscle pain and I'm sorry you are. What I will say is that you are not satisfied with what your docs are telling you then you should get a second opinion. It may or may not be PPD, but either way someone needs to be addressing the sympotms more seriously. Good luck and feel better.

• I have not experienced this, I had PPD but never had the severe dizziness or complications from my epidural. Definitely get opinons from another doctor.  This doesn't seem right that you are being told it will go away over and over and it hasn't.  Hope you get well soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"