Postpartum Depression
Options

Lexapro users

How many mg do you take? I'm on 10mg/day which has been working but I am feeling like I may need it increased.

Re: Lexapro users

• Options
    I just started with 10mg a day this week. I will let you know how it goes....Sorry can't be more helpful.
  • Options

Before I had DD I took 10mg a day and continued to do that throughout my pregnancy with her.  Then I increased in 5mg increments up to 30mg to get myself through postpartum trouble.  Now I am PG again and went back down to 10mg but am really struggling and have just worked my way back up to 20mg.  This has all been okayed by my psychiatrist.  One OB in my group is not thrilled but the others don't mind. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When things were at their worst, I was on 20mg.  My doc said that's a pretty moderate dose.  I'm weaning off now, very very slowly.  5mg every month.  If you feel like you need to increase your dose, talk to your doc.  Sometimes even 5mg can make a huge difference.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am on 20 mg, and started with 10. 10 worked for a little while, but not forever, so I moved up. Just going from 10 to 20 was amazing. I started it PP with DS1, stopped it for my pregnancy with DS2, started it PP again, and stayed on it through this pregnancy.
  • Options
    40 mg a day.  Upped from before DD was born when I took 20 mg.

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"