Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

high chair for counter height table

We have a counter height kitchen table.  I'm not sure what the best kind of high chair is for this table.  Are there regular high chairs that adjust to a counter height or would I be better off with a space saving high chair that I would just strap to one of the chairs?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: high chair for counter height table

• Options
    I was going to suggest the space saver high chair, as I have not heard of a regular one that goes up that high.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The only one I know of that is true counter height is the Bloom Loft, if you want to spend about $500.

Otherwise I say go with a nice $30 space saver!

Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd do the FP Space Saver High Chair...it's great!
    A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There is a new one by Peg Perego called Tatamia - it is amazing! 9 heights and even becomes a swing. It also folds up flat for storage. Can't wait to get mine in the mail! Amazon has it for $300.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have a tall table, but I got the Space Saver.  It is great & will work with ANY height table you have!  It's also a GREAT price!
    imageimageimageimageimage
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    We have a friend that uses a Chicco 360 (tricked-out hook-on travel high chair) for their counter-height and really like it.  We have a regular high table but are registered for the 360 for our breakfast bar.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a pub style table and my Chicco Polly highchair is tall enough .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    We have the Fisher Price Precious Planet high cahri and a counter height table and it works fine. The high chair is adjustable so you can raise and lower it as you want to. Sometimes I feed her in a regular height chair, but normally at the table, and it's fine for both heights.

• Options
    I think the Boon Flair goes high enough, as well as the Age Design HiLo, but I'm not positive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"