New York Babies

Daycare in Manhattan

Hello Ladies,

I am due in February, however, I am nervous about finding daycare in Manhattan as I know there is usually a waiting list.

We live in Murray Hill, however, I would be willing to go out of the way for a good, highly recommended daycare.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Daycare in Manhattan

• I know a few people that have been happy with Tutor Time in Murray Hill.  There's also a daycare center at the VA Medical Center on 23rd and 1st that is open to the community.  I considered putting dd there, but decided against it because I wasn't working and they needed a bigger time commitment than I was willing to make.

Most people I know use nannies because it is so hard to get a spot in a daycare.

• Loading the player...
  • imagejuniper19:

I know a few people that have been happy with Tutor Time in Murray Hill.  There's also a daycare center at the VA Medical Center on 23rd and 1st that is open to the community.  I considered putting dd there, but decided against it because I wasn't working and they needed a bigger time commitment than I was willing to make.

Most people I know use nannies because it is so hard to get a spot in a daycare.

curious...do you know how much the VA center is? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"