Kentucky Babies
Options

Hello from Louisville

So I'm new to the boards, and this whole pregnancy thing!!  Excited for what all is happening :D 

Just wanted to say "hi" and see if theres any others due in March.

March 11th here (though it doesn't add up to me!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello from Louisville

• Options
    Hi, Welcome to the boards and congratulations! I'm due in December, but I'm in Louisville too.  This board really doesn't get a whole lot of use.  A few people do check it every now and then. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hello ladies, im in Radcliff, im stationed at fort knox, i'm really looking foward to being a mom, im due january 1st.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to the Ky board, ladies! Though it's not very active, there are a couple of us that try to post at least once a day on here to keep things active. Hope you can join us and get some great posts going. We'd love to hear more from local ladies.

• Options
    Welcome to the board!  I'm down in Bowling Green, although I feel like I'm in Louisville all the time (lately at least once a week for work).
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options
    Nice!  I kinda have something in common with all of you, besides a growing bump.  As I said, I live in Louisville.  I grew up at Fort Knox, I'm an army brat...which is close to Radcliff, I used to go there all the time when they had Baskin Robbins (MmM...sounds good).  I have family in Franklin, which is near Bowling Green :P 
  • Options

I'm not due in March but my birthday is March 2nd!

Welcome to the KY Board.

• Options
    imagestellabelle:

I'm not due in March but my birthday is March 2nd!

Welcome to the KY Board.

Cool! Mine is March 30th.

• Options
    Nice!  I'm a Feb. baby.  My sister was born March 7th, so shes DYING for me to have LO on her birthday.  Mom isn't too thrilled though :P  She want's baby to have it's own birthday.  Understandable
  • Options

I come from a huge Irish Catholic family, so my family is HUGE! Everyone shares a birthday with someone in my family. Mine is the same as one of my cousins, my sister shares a birthday with my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary, one of my cousins was born on that same aunts birthday, which was the day before. Etc, etc, etc... lol

LO is expected on my step-dad's bday, so we'll see what happens.

• Options
    MY BDAY IS MARCH 12TH
  • Options
    Welcome!! I am due in 5 weeks! WOW that was insane to type!! Hopefully this board will pick up soon~
  • Options
    Im in March!  I live in simpsonville right outside lou!
  • Options
    Is that Shelby county area?  Sadly, I don't know my way around much outside of Louisville :(  I'm learning though! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"