New Jersey Babies
Options

Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck

Anyone deliver here? Have any hints, tips, likes, dislikes? Do they do newborn photos?

I've toured there and it's really nice.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck

• Options
    i had my son there and i have no complaints!! they were wonderful!!!!!! they do newborn pics but i didnt have them done i had someone private do them the week we came home. my only complaint about holy name was the food was gross!!!! but so many people brought me food it didnt matter!
    image 2011
  • Options

Thanks so much for the reply. Congrats on your beautiful son!

Good to know about the food. I guess I'll send my husband out to get us food.

I was wondering if I should bring a birthing ball from home, or do you think they have one?

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

thank you!!

im not sure about the birthing ball because i had a c-sec. call the nurses station im sure they will be happy to answer for you, they were great i called a few times after i went home and they were happy to answer all questions

image 2011
  • Options
    My cousin delivered there, no complaints.  Only thing I would check into, because I don't know how accurate this is:  because of their religious affiliations, I heard that (god forbid) if there is a problem during delivery, they will put the baby's life ahead of the mother's.  Like I said, not sure if this is true, not trying to scare you, but it's something you should look into before you go there.  I delivered at Englewood and it was fabulous, great nursing staff.
  • Options
    One more question: I read on one of the boards that some hospitals will inspect your carseat for you before you go home to make sure it is installed correctly. Anyone know if Holy Name does this?
  • Options
    I delivered in Englewood and would recommend delivering there 110%.  And the food was awesome (room service whenever you want up until the evening for you and dad - if you don't like what's on the menu they have an upgraded menu at no charge for maternity patients or will make you whatever you like). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"