Austin Babies

Recommend your 3d ultrasound place in Austin!

I wanted to get a 3D ultrasound with this pregnancy, but don't know where to look. Can you offer any recs in central or southwest Austin? Also, has anyone gone to clearview? I saw they were running a special and thought about using them. Tia!

Re: Recommend your 3d ultrasound place in Austin!

• I went to Clearview and they were great! There's a new place down south that I saw advertised that looks pretty swanky yet affordable. https://bloomingpregnancyspa.com/
  • I went to Storkvision. They have a 2 visit special for only 150 right now. I had my first visit Tuesday and my next one will be on the 28th of September.  Storkvision has actual sonogram techs and newer equipment.
  • Loading the player...
  • Clearview Ultrasound is the place to go in Austin for 3d.  It has been around for about a decade I think.  I went there with my first, now 6 and my second, now 3 and will go again.  They are centrally located right off of Mopac at 2222.  Nice, neat facility with very qualified staff as they have been doing this for a long time.  With my second pregancy I was able to bring my daughter as they are very family friendly.    Their prices are really competitive and you get way more than you pay for.  They also offer internet streaming if you have family far away, which I do.    I was just on their website and saw that they now offer these really cool true 3D cards of your baby.  Almost looks like you can hold the baby.  I wish they had those with my first two.  Check it out at www.clearviewultrasound.com

• First Glimpse Imaging in Cedar Park has great specials right now.

• I haven't been there yet, but I have an appointment with blooming pregnancy spa on Brodie. The price wasn't bad at all and I'm getting a prenatal massage as well. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"