Multiples

slings/carrier for twins?

What twin sling or carrier do you use?  Did you try more than one before you found one you likes?  Which ones did you not like? 

I have one week left before I am on my own with two babies who like to be held and a 2 year old.

Re: slings/carrier for twins?

• Wearing mine at the same time never really worked for me until they were a bit bigger (at which point I put one in a Moby on the front and one in an Ergo on the back) but I know some MoMs who have worn both babies in a Moby, or a ring sling on either side.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I just wear 2 Baby Bjorns:

• Loading the player...
  • tiny teacher, that's awesome!

I just bought the moby wrap.  My babies are little, so I don't like the structured carriers yet.  I haven't been able to get it to work, but I haven't had anyone to help me yet.  Plus it's 9million degrees right now, and I don't want to be wrapped in fabric with 2 little heaters at the moment. :)

• Last week was my DH's first week back, it was interesting, but definitely doable. :)  My babies want to be held all the time too.  You can do it!
  • I bought the Baby K'Tan because you can do a twin hold until each baby weighs 10lbs. My LOs hated the cradle hold so I never tried it. I do love the K'tan though. I use it everyday. I actually have two - one for the house and one for the car. I only carry one at a time though. I want a Babyhawk to carry one on my back and use the K'tan on the front. The K'tan can be used for toddlers too. 

• i did two bjorns until they got too heavy both in the front.  now i do a bjorn in the front and a mei tai in the back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"