Quad Cities Babies
Options

Newly pregnant with all day sickness :(

Hey Everyone!

I just saw the option to chat with other moms in the area and was really excited.  I am only a short 8 weeks along, but have been struck with all day sickness and I am feeling the lows from it so it was good to see this option on the website, hope to get to know more of you better soon!

Re: Newly pregnant with all day sickness :(

• Options
    Welcome!  This board is pretty slow, but there are some who check in frequently.  I'm sorry that you are not feeling well!  I wasn't as sick all day, but I definitely felt pretty bad for a good portion of the first trimester.  When second trimester came I started to feel a lot better, hopefully you will be feeling better soon!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words I am hoping to feel better soon! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was 10 straight weeks for me...hope it goes by fast for you! (the sick part)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!  Hope sickness passes by for you soon.  it's no fun, but it does get better!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    a little bit of life : A blog about the life of a working, crafting, adventuring family of 4.
  • Options
    I was also sick all day during 1st tri.  I found carbs to be my friend.  I ate lots of pretzels and granola bars.  Just experiment to see what helps.  If it gets really bad you may want to ask your OB about Zofran.  It worked wonders for me.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"