New York Babies
Options

Reccomend Pediatrician in Gramercy Area

Hi all,

Anyone have a pediatrican to reccomend near Peter Cooper Village/Stuy Town in Gramercy?

Thanks!

Re: Reccomend Pediatrician in Gramercy Area

• Options

I love Dr. Liza Natale at Pediatric Associates on 34th and Second.  But it is a very big practice.  If you want a smaller practice I have a friend that's very happy with Dr. Susan Levitzky on Madison and 33rd.

• Options
    imagejuniper19:

I love Dr. Liza Natale at Pediatric Associates on 34th and Second.  But it is a very big practice.  If you want a smaller practice I have a friend that's very happy with Dr. Susan Levitzky on Madison and 33rd.

We goto Pediatric Associates on 34th and Second also. Our Dr is Dr Prezoiso. but all the Dr's are great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    highly recommend premier pediatrics on 25th and park. our dd has seen every dr. there, they are all great!
  • Options

Thank you all for the recommendations! My neighbor, who has a 12 year old, also goes to Pediatric Associates.

This is a slightly embarrassing question, but do they charge for pre-natal consultations? You know, just to go in and meet the doctor and make sure you click before you decide on them for sure? Is this something my insurance would cover? I've never 'interviewed' a doctor before...

• Options
    I believe some Dr don't even do it. If they are really busy. You should call the office and find out. I didn't interview at Pediatric Assoc. but I did interview my first Dr and there was no charge for it. ( I had transferred over when DS was about 2 months old.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Update:

Met w/ Dr. Berg at Pediatric Associates today and LOVED her! Thanks for all the advice, y'all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"