Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Pediatrician: Hershey/Palmyra/Annville

We are going to be moving to the Palmyra area and wanted to see if anyone had any pediatrician recommendations.  I'm planning on delivering at Harrisburg Hospital (if that matters!).  Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image

Re: Pediatrician: Hershey/Palmyra/Annville

• Options

We go to Lebanon Valley Family Medicine they have an Annville and Palmyra office. It isn?t a pediatrician, but a family doctor. I like that they have Saturday hours and that they have so many doctors. We typically try to have our son see the same doctor at each appointment but it is nice to be able to get in last minute when necessary with no issues. I have had to call after hours a few times and they have always been very helpful and caring to us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use Heshey Pediatrics, it is on Hope Drive in Hershey...we live in Mechanicsburg.  We love it.  My son was born at Hershey so in a way it was a no brainer and we have been extremely happy.  We use Dr. Klein and she is fantastic and really listens to our concerns, but is also very easy going.  She actaully has 3 small children herself, so she is going through some of the same things we are.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use Hershey Pediatric Center on Chocolate Ave in Hershey. We love it there, they have evening hours, and a Dr is on call 24/7 even w/ Makayla had croup I paged the Dr at 3am and she called me back. had me come in the office at 6am for an appointment, did have me wait till the office opened up.
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    they did not have me wait till the office opened.
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!  Hershey Pediatric Center accepts our insurance and a few other friends have recommended them as well.  I think we have a winner!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
  • Options
    Another rec for Hershey Peds here as well.  We see Dr. Murphy and really like her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"