Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

StarFish

No I didn't forget.  You're not on the list because I am GOING to meet you : )  Its actually going to happen at some point, if you like it or not ; ) 
Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
<3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
Asher Benjamin  April 2010
Lola Aisling  May 2014

Re: StarFish

• Options

Okay good, because otherwise we were going to be in a BIG fight :P

You're right though, how could we not meet if Asher is going to be the best man in Riley & Aiden's wedding? Haha. Speaking of meeting... the three of us really should do a beach day with the kiddos this summer!!

ETA: Oh and look at me, coming out of my lurking on 3-6 tonight!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good don't leave me and go back "over there"  Lets talk Ali into coming over too.  A beach day sounds awesome!  And yes, we definately have to meet before Asher plans Aiden's Bachelor party!  I'm sure Riley will want a say on the night's activities!

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL I don't like it "over there" anymore even though I still have two weeks. Maybe if Ali comes too I won't feel like I have to lurk :) A beach day would be perfect, they can discuss the bachelor party then, LOL. We really should though... when does Ali go back to work? I feel like it's soon...
  • Options

It is very soon!  In a couple weeks.  She actually just wrote me an email about it so we can make sure to get the boys together before she goes back.  The other thing is....we both feel like crap about our post baby bodies right now....neither one of us has been to the beach this summer!  But we can run it by her and see.  We could also do a weekend.  It would have to be next weekend though or not until the end of August because I have two weddings, a cookout, and a family renunion in PA. 

Oh and I decided to stay home until hes at least 1 and then in the spring I may jump on a maternity leave position to get back into things.  Thought you might be proud of me :  )

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options

Oh TRUST me, I wouldn't be getting into a bathing suit either! :) I just thought that babies like laying on blankets on the beach for hours, and we live in MA. But I'd be up for whatever! And next weekend is also the only weekend I'm free :)

Oh and I'm very proud of you!! And also still jealous...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"