3rd Trimester
Options

mucus plug question

Sorry if this is TMI! 

Is it possible to have just a lot of discharge before losing your mucus plug? This past week I have been leaking a lot more than normal but today its been pretty thick. Its just clear/white and kind of looks like egg whites (sorry the only way I can think of explaining it). Its not super think like everyone says the mucous plug is supposed to be. So yeah I was just wondering if your discharge starts getting thicker if that means anything.

Thanks.

Seriously, sorry if that was TMI lol. I've been looking on google all day and I have yet to get a valid answer. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on Monday as well when I go in. 

Re: mucus plug question

• Options
    I had discharge for weeks, and no mucus plug loss. In fact, I just lost my mucus plug this week. LOL

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options

imagedriveshorses:
    I had discharge for weeks, and no mucus plug loss. In fact, I just lost my mucus plug this week. LOL

Alright thanks.

Yeah I've been having a lot of discharge for about month and a half now, it just recently starting getting thicker and more of it, a lot more actually. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine has been increasing also.  I told my midwife about it and she said it's perfectly normal for a significant increase in the few weeks before delivery.  Plus, the 2 books I have agree on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"