TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Trigger tonight!

We had a crazy busy day cleaning out my dad's house.  Dumpster #2 was rented and is already full.

Anyway...went in for another follie check and I will be triggering at 10 p.m. and my retrieval will be on Monday morning at 10 a.m.  

I can't believe it is already here.  So crazy!

On another note...I pulled the cradle out of my father's attic today and inside I found the old comforter and pillow from it.  So excited...it had elephants all over it.  It is so amazing to realize that 29 years ago my mother purchased bedding with elephants on it!  There are some stains on it but I am hoping to get them cleaned off...even if just to take a few pieces and make some wall hangings from it.  

I don't know...maybe a sign of good things to come. 

Re: Trigger tonight!

• Options
    Yea for triggering and ER on Monday.  I hope that you are able to get the stains out and use the bedding for something.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    OMG! Good luck on Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! GL on monday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!  That's so neat about the elephant comforter, I hope it's a sign.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    Good Luck monday!!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"