Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

For anyone who remembers my Transplant Games friend

If you remember my friend/coworker Holly was chosen to sing "For Good" from Wicked at the opening of the Transplant Games in Madison this weekend. She and her husband are teachers at my school and if you read the article, it tells their story pretty well. 

Anyway, she got to meet Beckham yesterday. I just thought anyone who remembers might like to see the picture (I can't find a video online but I am sure there will be one!) The look on Holly's face is just priceless :-) 

https://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100731/NEWS01/7310333/Two+families++one+heart++Couple+meets+the+boy+saved+by+the+death+of+their+son

Here was her submission for those interested..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxULKbEN62M

I am positive she did just beautifully but I still know I would lose my shiite.  

Re: For anyone who remembers my Transplant Games friend

• Options

Oh, just beautiful.

imagePattypoundcake:

I am positive she did just beautifully but I still know I would lose my shiite.  

For sure.

• Options
    Oh wow ... what an amazing story! Choked me up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I remember! The look on her face is totally priceless. That's wonderful that she was able to meet the family! Smile 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing the update. That picture is just awesome.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

I didn't see your original post about this, but wow! That is such a touching story and a beautiful video. It definitely had me in tears and reminded me to not take things for granted. I went over and gave DH a big hug! Thank you for sharing this.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle 21 BFP 2-26 with Clomid, Novarel, and Prometrium, EDD 11-5; missed M/C 4-6, D & C 4-9
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member

I have tears flowing down my face. Thank you for sharing this heartwarming story.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"