March 2011 Moms
Options

We announced the news to dh's family today

It was mil's birthday today so she and my sil drove down to my other sil's house to visit.  We decided to get mil a birthday card and put the u/s pic in it.  She was very happy and surprised. 

The funny thing is that one of my sils has tons of stories about premonitions she has.  She always said that she knew that my other sil was pg (at 7weeks right before she announced).  Well, we went to her house a few weeks ago and I was wondering if she thought anything was up then.  She never said anything at the time, but it turns out that she did.  She told mil after our visit a few weeks ago that she thought I was pg.  She also said to her dh that she wondered when A & M were going to announce A was pregnant!   She said she was 100% sure I was pregnant last time because I looked wiped out.  I had been at the pool earlier that day and had no makeup and looked a mess. I wasn't even 5 weeks pg at the time.

She also thinks that we're going to have a girl.  Dh and I kinda think that also. I guess we will see.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We announced the news to dh's family today

• Options
    Wow that's so neat about your sil. I firmly believe in that kind of stuff. Glad everything went well!
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OscarQOscarQ member
    That's so cool about your SIL knowing due to a premonition.  My sister is the same way and called me at 5 weeks to ask if I was pregnant.  How funny is it that some people just know?  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad it went well!  So weird that she knew though!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"