Georgia Babies
Options

What's the best organic baby food?

We are going to be starting DS on solids soon. Any info would be appreciated. I don't want to make it. :)

Re: What's the best organic baby food?

• Options
    We used Earth's Best for Bailey. I usually brought it on sale at BRU when they'd put their variety packs on sale or have 10 for $5 or something like that. Publix will also do BOGO on them every now and then but they dont' have the selection that BRU has.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used Ella's when ds was first starting out in the UK, and I am so happy they now sell it in the US. It is great and we loved it. We used Earths Best after we moved back here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I don't make it, I use Plum Organics.  They come in convenient foil packs and are pretty tasty (I made a promise to DD that I would never feed her anything I couldn't eat myself.  Yes, really!)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I preferred the frozen organic products (Jack's Harvest, Happy Baby and Tasty Brand) if I didn't make my own.  It tasted much fresher and contained no preservatives.  Frozen isn't always practical though, so we also used Plum Organics, Ella's Organics, and Sprout products were great too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

I made all his baby food (really, really easy) but when I was in a pinch I used Earth's Best.

Check out wholesomebabyfood.com for ideas if you are interested in making your own. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageally-cat:

I made all his baby food (really, really easy) but when I was in a pinch I used Earth's Best.

Check out wholesomebabyfood.com for ideas if you are interested in making your own. 

I did the same thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We always used Earth's Best.  I did try Peas of Mind-- both my daughter and niece hated it, so I would avoid that one if possible.  I tried it and it was gross:)
  • Options
    Take one trip to the farmer's market, spend $10, make all the food you will need for 3 months and before you're done with it you will be onto table food! I love wholesomebabyfoods.com
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    I started with Earth's Best, but it got to be too thin for him.  So, I fed him Sprout for a while.  It's yummy!  He loved the sweet potatoes and white bean combination.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"