3rd Trimester
Options

Giving the inlaws a much deserved shout out.

So my MIL & FIL came over this am to help us finish up painting the wainscoting that is going up in ds's nursery! Not only did they help us do an amazing job on that, my MIL then went on an outside cleaning rampage, doing all our windows inside and out, sweeping and hosing off the porch (dh just finished putting in cobble stone and there was so much dust and sand) cleaning off the back deck and a general all over spiderweb sweep.

Then she asked what day she could come by and scrub my floors (it's just the kitchen, dining room and bathroom - the rest is carpet)! Hells bells did I ever jump on that. I am looking forward to doing one last full house hard core clean before baby comes and the floors were making me wanna cry. I hate crawling around on all fours doing them at the best of times, let alone right now lol.

I couldn't ask for more! I am so thrilled and so grateful! We took them out for dinner after.

I just wanted to give them a little extra credit on here, in-laws get crapped on a lot on this board, and although we have our "moments" they are few and far between and I know I'm a lucky girl.

I always stood by the rule that I would never marry someone who's family I couldn't stand. Like I said, it's not and never will be perfect (lord knows his sister and I have our problems), but it is wonderful to have family who loves you and is so willing to help you get through the last few weeks of your pregnancy.

Re: Giving the inlaws a much deserved shout out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"