Babies on the Brain
Options

I am an idiot

OK, so we get a British soap on DVD weekly.  This week'ss DVD is actually last week's episodes.  I never, ever, EVER go on the BBC website because I don't want spoilers. 

I just went on it.  I.AM.SO.MAD.AT.MYSELF.

Arrruuugghhhhh

HUGE spoiler and I totally didn't see it coming.  Now I have to watch the DVD tonight with D and the whole time I know what is going to happen.

suchafuckingmoron

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am an idiot

• Options
    You crack me up with your addiction to soaps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EastEnders is so addicting.  At least they are only on 4 days a week and are half hour episodes with no commercials.  We watch the whole week's worth in 2 hours.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do you get last week's episodes weekly on DVD?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMama_SAS:
    How do you get last week's episodes weekly on DVD?

IDK, the shops around here get them in from over there and we buy them for $5.

DC- I could send you a year's worth if you like.  No one gets them after we are done.  Stick out tongue  D also gets Coronation Street, but ends up getting 5 or 6 at a time because 3 other people see them before he does. I kind of follow it, but I don't really watch it.  We can get Emmerdale and something else as well.  One British soap is enough as far as I am concerned.

• Options

There is talk of being able to subscribe to the BBC iPlayer and watch from here sometime in the future. I truly hope this happens soon.

This article tells you how to cheat the system but I never like to do that. I'd be willing to try it if I knew enough about computers to know if this is legal and safe. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would freaking LOVE to get the BBC iPlayer.  I am hooked on shows on ITV as well, so they need to get theie shiit together and make their player available in the US too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"