Pennsylvania Babies
Options

20 weeks... right around the corner!

DH and I have an ultrasound with the high-risk doctors Monday at 7:30 am! I won't be able to sleep Sunday night! Has anyone seen the high-risk doctors at W&B?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 20 weeks... right around the corner!

• Options
    I didn't see a high risk doctor but wanted to say good luck!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am probably late b/c today is monday.  i go to maternal fetal medicine at W&B.  i have only seen dr. bayliss so far.  very nice and extremely informative.  why do you have to see them?  i go b/c my last child had a heart defect which was fatal shortly after birth so this time i am considered "high risk" i guess until we confirm that things are looking good.  so far so good for me.  i had a u/s for the nt scan and got to see the LO flipping all over the place.  they have monitors placed so you can see better and switch to 3D too.  so hopefully you will get some good pics too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on finding out the sex!
  • Options

Thanks! The doctor was pretty friendly, though his bedside manner could use some improvement, lol. I love the comfort of lying back and just looking up at the screen. DH probably had a few neck kinks but I was comfy! Our little BOY is looking healthy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"