Babies on the Brain
Options

Summer colds suck!

I've had a sore throat for 2 days. Now my nose won't stop running and I'm all foggy headed.  DS wants to lie down with me on the couch but there just isn't room and I'm so miserable and uncomfortable that I don't want to cuddle with him. That makes me feel really guilty.

Also I'm craving milk but it tastes funny because my nose is stuffy. I want chicken noodle soup but that's not gluten free so I have to have a thai noodle bowl, which is good, but it's not what I want. I grew up having chicken noodle when I'm sick.

To top it all off it is a gorgeous day today, not too hot and humid, and I should be outside doing something. Maybe I'll go nap in the hammock in the shade.

Thanks for coming to my pity party. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Summer colds suck!

• Options

Oh no. I hope you feel better soon! Summer colds do suck.

I've been pretty congested the last few days - I thought it might be a cold but the pollen count is so high hear I'm hoping it is just allergies.

imageVisit The Nest! image
  • Options
    imagekayash:

Oh no. I hope you feel better soon! Summer colds do suck.

I've been pretty congested the last few days - I thought it might be a cold but the pollen count is so high hear I'm hoping it is just allergies.

I hope it's just allergies too. Congestion is no fun.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

:Mostly lurker jumping in.:

I completely understand where you are coming from! My throat has been sore the last couple days, I've been stuffed up, and I woke up at 4:30 with a stabbing headache that has not gone away. :-( DH had plans to tear up the downstairs bathroom today and I don't want to hold him up, but the noises are diving me nuts!

:Going back to lurkerdom."  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"