Houston Babies

Update

I know a few of you were wondering, so just wanted to share an update. I was discharged from hospital on Wednesday after 4 days there. Still no real answers, just tons of tests.  On the bright side, the tests did rule out most major things i.e. cancer, etc.  Now following up next week with more outpatient tests. No new bleeding which is a very good thing.

I did keep pumping and even though my supply is way down, I am able to do about 30-40% breastmilk. I am glad I didn't stop, and although I'll probably still stop very soon since my supply is lagging so badly and I have more fasting next week, I'm glad I didn't make the decision while in the hospital.

On the positive side, getting sick and having to fast is a VERY good way to lose baby weight :-)!   

Thank you guys for all of your support! 

Re: Update

• So glad to hear that the big things have been ruled out. T&Ps for you and your doctors that they can at least give you a diagnosis, and that whatever it might be, is easily treated.  Hugs!

I'm sure all of your boys are happy to have you home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wanted to tell you that I read your update from the other day (about your son not being able to visit because he didn't want to leave) and my heart just broke for you and your babies. I said a little prayer right then that you would heal and get back to them as soon as possible :) I am sorry that you have had to go through all of this but am so happy to read that you are back at home! I hope you find some answers very soon and that no other problems arise.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So great to hear you're home and that major issues have been ruled out!! Hopefully they'll figure out whats going on soon. Lots of T&P's for you and your family.
  • I seem to have missed what's going on somehow -- just wanted to send you my best thoughts and hope you get some answers soon.
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Oh I am SOOO happy that you are going better and that you are home with your family again. I am also glad to hear that it is not anything 'major'.

I am glad that you are happy with your decision to keep pumping while in the hospital. In the event you wanted to try relactating/upping your supply to continue, there are options, but no pressure... just message me if you want more information. 

I am praying that the worse is behind you now and that you are on your way to mend/full recovery!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"