TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

pitty party for one

I am not doing well emotionally right now.

Monday is my 27th birthday and we are celebrating tomorrow so that isn't too bad.
I have spent the last 3 days setting up for VBS at my church, pretty much by myself.  Monday-Friday next week is my VBS.  I wasn't supposed to be running the show because my EDD was August 8th.  3 of my volunteers have backed out so I'm left with doing all of this stuff.

Saturday August 7th would be my Grandparent's 58th wedding anniversary.  My grandpa passed away back in November and their are still times I tear up thinking about how much I miss him.  We found out we were pregnant about a week after he passed.

Then this brings me to next Sunday August 8th being my EDD.  I feel so much anger towards my SIL because of her happiness and it is so wrong of me to feel that way but I can't turn it off no matter what I do.  I should be the one that is happy and getting ready for baby, not her.  She posts pictures of my nephew on FB all the time and although he is beautiful I can't enjoy this happy time with them.

I'm getting to the point where I feel like there is no hope for getting pregnant. I'm thinking about putting the focus of TTC on hold and stop temping and using OPKs.

I know i'm not on much any more and it is because I haven't had a computer at home since May and I don't have the chance to get on here very much at work.  I do think of you wonderful ladies frequently and I hope to be on here more soon.

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC 09/09 BFP 12/03/09 1st m/c 1/8/10 @ 9w5d, baby measured 6w1d Clomid 50mg Nov 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Dec 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Jan 11=? (day 12 sono)

Re: pitty party for one

• Options
    Hugs.  I'm sorry things are so rough right now.  I hope you have a great birthday despite everything else.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  You'll be in my thoughts this week.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"