Parenting after a Loss
Options

BFP!

I know some of you guys remember me from the PgAL board, and I post on PAL off and on.  Anyways, I just though I would let you guys know!  :)

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks

Re: BFP!

• Options

Congratulations!  We have a 2u2 check-in on Tuesdays.  I know you've already BTDT, but we can add you to the list.

Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options
    Wow you are going to have your hands full, congrats momma!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you're doing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congrats! I saw your post over on the April boards too. I am very happy for you.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just noticed, My DD one month older than yours, and my EDD is only about a week ahead of yours too!
  • Options
    YAY! Congrats! 
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    oh my goodness! surprise! congrats to you!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Options
    Congrats! You are gonna be one busy mama!
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member
    Congrats!!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    Congrats hun!
  • Options
    oh wow!  I definitely remember you.  Big congratulations!  And keep us posted!
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    congrats!