Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Chicco travel system vs. City mini w/adapter

Help please! I am having a hard time deciding between the chicco travel system or going with the bj city mini and adding the car seat adapter. Can I use the city mini as my only stroller or will I need to get another one?

Re: Chicco travel system vs. City mini w/adapter

• Options
    Absolutely.  I suggest trying it out to make sure you like it.  We registered for it and I am 100% happy with my decision.  It has great reviews, is lightweight, has a smooth ride and has a very easy one-step fold.  When the gentleman at Buy Buy Baby showed me how to fold it, I was sold. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    City mini all the way.  I have Chicco stroller and that thing frustrates me so much.  I really thought I would love it when I was pg and now the stupid thing doesn't even fit in the back of my car.  I drive a SUV and you would think it would fit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got a Graco travel system and then a cheaper Chicco lightweight stroller and I really really dislike both of them at this point. (really right after beginning to use them with DS)

I got a travel system because I thought I'd need it. I hated the big Graco because it's so big, bulky and heavy. I ended up with a snap-n-go and used that the whole time he was in an infant carseat. Then I switched to the umbrella stroller, but dislike it for it's own reasons.

Now, almost two years later, I've had enough and am getting ready to buy a new stroller... either the City Mini or Micro to use as my only stroller. From what I have researched, it seems like it is very easy to use as your only one.

FWIW, my biggest baby gear regret was the travel system! 

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"