December 2010 Moms
Options

DIY Nusery Projects

I know it has been discussed before, but since most of us have moved to the planning/decorating the nursery projects. If you are doing any DIY projects, what are you doing?

Here is my DIY list:

Crib skirt, mobile, letter blocks, artwork with his name in the center, window curtain, and rain gutter bookshelves.

Re: DIY Nusery Projects

• Options

I'm going to do some wall art.... I just need to find some inspiration and motivation.

I really like the rain gutter shelves! Awesome idea! I wanna see yours when you are done :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I will be painting a tree over the crib.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE those book shelves!  I know a school full of teachers who would also love those shelves.  Wink  Now I think I have yet another project for baby's room!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Flag bunting, crib skirt, curtains, wall art.  I've finally settled on the colors/theme (although I have said that like 3 times already, I really truly have settled on something lol!) but I am waiting for my chair and ottoman to come in at the beginning of September before I really get started on my DIY projects for the nursery.  

I already have the crib (Ikea Gulliver in birch) and changing table (an Ikea expedit bookcase flipped on its side and made a little taller with legs) and the chair is the last piece of furniture I need.  I just like to have all that big stuff in place before I do the smaller stuff.  Helps me visualize better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've finally decided I'm going to go ahead and make the crib skirt and curtains (and probably some little pillows while I'm at it).  I've found the fabric I want to use, but I want to run it by DH so I'm waiting for him to get home from his basketball camp before ordering it (it's multi colored polka dots on an aqua-blue background...I think it's boyish enough).  I'm also going to do most of the wall art/decorations. 

I completed my first little project today: clothing size dividers for the closet.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm so glad I've finally jumped in on this board, so many great ideas.  Where are y'all (from Trexas, can you tell?) getting your wall letters?  And can someone send me a link to these rain gutter bookshelves, sounds very cute!
  • Options

imagemhoward76:
    I'm so glad I've finally jumped in on this board, so many great ideas.  Where are y'all (from Trexas, can you tell?) getting your wall letters?  And can someone send me a link to these rain gutter bookshelves, sounds very cute!

The link is in the OP :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"