Baby Names
Options

MN help for Asher

My DH and I like the name Asher for a boy but are having trouble with a middle name. We originally wanted to use DH's name which is Aaron but Asher Aaron is a lot of A's. DH likes the name McCoy, I am not sold on it but I do think it sounds better than Aaron. Any suggestions on what else sounds good with Asher? Our last name begins with an R and is 3 syllables, thanks!

Re: MN help for Asher

• Options
    I like McCoy as a middle name - I haven't heard it before (makes me think of the original Star Trek) and I like it's unique.  Sounds good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ohfourohfour member

I don't like McCoy at all.

Asher Joseph
    Asher Benjamin
    Asher William

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like McCoy.   I prefer Aaron, even with the double As, because of the significance.   He'll rarely use his mn anyway, mostly just the initial.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    MrsCFBMrsCFB member

what about using your husband's middle name?

if that doesn't work, i like asher james.

i love asher by the way!

• Options

We were thinking about Asher if this one was a boy, and we liked Asher Benjamin, Asher Damian, Asher Logan, Asher James, Asher Kingston, Asher Gabriel, & Asher Donovan.

My DH's name is Aaron too. Smile

• Options

Asher Thomas

Asher Michael

~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Options
    Asher Ryan, though since your last name begins with an R that might be too much R action for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"