January 2011 Moms
Options

appt. yesterday

Saw a dietitian yesterday for GD.  Even though I've done this diet the last 2 pregnancies, I actually got some good info.  I have to track every thing I eat for a little while because I guess they are concerned that I'm not getting enough calories.  I was concerned about getting too much fat in my diet with having a high protein low carb diet.  And the amount of carbs I'm allowed is actually for a 1200 calorie diet, so I learned that I have to make some of those needed calories up in fat.  I need at least 1800 calories.  Pretty informative.  Guess I'll be consumed with tracking this for a week or so, just so I know I'm getting the nutrition I need.  I'm slightly overwhelmed with the thought of how much time and planning this will take though.  Jeez!

Re: appt. yesterday

• Options

sounds like a lot of work, but totally worth it for your health/safety and the baby's, right? :)

I'd love to hear some of the healthy/yummy stuff you incorporate into your menu :)

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    I'll let you know.  Right now its 2 eggs almost every morning for breakfast and a piece of wheat sour dough toast.  I'm going to have to get creative.  I got some baked garlic pita chips and tomato basil hummus at the store last night.  Thought I'd try that.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  I LOVE TO COOK!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've found this website to come in handy a time or two. The recipes are easy to make too!  Oh, and go Bucks CAB'smom!

https://www.kraftrecipes.com/healthy-living-ideas/main.aspx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"