Georgia Babies
Options

Dear thyroid,

I'm pretty sure you do not function, and I am ok with that. But for crying out loud would you kindly tell the rest of my body to please absorb the mass doses of replacement medicine I throw at you? I am sick of pharmacists looking at me like I am out of my mind because they don't even make doses as high as I require. And now my levels came back so off my doctor is requiring me to come into the office rather than just up the medicine. You suck.

That is all.

Love, 

Your human

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: Dear thyroid,

• Options
    Amen sista!  My dose is already 3 levels above the highest point it ever was while I was pregnant with Gavin- I've never even seen this color pill before.  I am really worried about how hard it's going to be for me to "bounce back" to my old dose after delivery.  Last time, they just dropped me back to the original levels pretty much at once and if they do that this time, it is really gonna hurt!

• Options
    Sorry for both of you! I'm still in thyroid limbo about what's going on with mine, but I think I have some sense of an idea about what you are going through. Good luck to both of you on getting things back on track soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry your dealing with that. I know the feeling =(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker m/c at 8weeks 2007 DD born 2009 m/c at 15weeks 2010 m/c at 6weeks 2011
  • Options
    My current dose is 250mcg and my last TSH was 13-point-something. GAG. I have been upped twice since I had Eli!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"