Success after IF
Options

Toddler Book we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

So, before Chocolatechip had her DS she asked me about books to build a library.  I asked one of my co-workers if she had any suggestions and she told me about her son's (now 20 yrs old) favorite book as a child.  She still has it and I ran out and ordered it.

The Midnight Farm by Reene Lindbergh

DS Loves it.  You cannot find it in stores.  We read it every night.  Even though I grew up with lots of books and we have tons of books here, it is one I had never heard of.

A couple more we read every night...God Bless Me by Helen Haidle and Let's Be Thankful by P.K. Hallinan 

Re: Toddler Book we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

• Options
    Aw :) Maybe one day he'll be reading it to his baby.  Is it out of print?
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options

You can easily find it online, just not in the big book stores.  Might be able to find it in the library to check it out and see if they like it.

We also have every book by Donald Crews.  Elvin loved them and we saved them all.  Very simple

Sheep in a Jeep, Sheep on a Ship...DS loves them.  Simple with lots of rhyming 

Just picked up Silly Sally and it is very fun 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Sheep in a Jeep and Silly Sally
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options
    efooeyefooey member
    thanks for the rec. I just ordered midnight farm!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the recs.  I will look them up on Amazon.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"