Pre-School and Daycare

**Cute lunch check-in** reminder

Remember to take a picture of your DC's cute lunch and we can post them on Monday!

And if you're not sure if it's worth the trouble to make a cute lunch, maybe this scene from my table today could encourage you. It took just a tiny bit more effort but DD loved all the pink and hearts, and gobbled it all up, including a plum which she hasn't been exposed to at all this year (I'm allergic so I never think to buy them).

BEFORE

AFTER

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Cute lunch check-in** reminder

• That is so awesome and really true.  My kids have been eating vegetables they don't normally eat all because they're cute.  It's really unbelievable.  And Kirsten gets so excited to see what I've made.  I really am enjoying this.  I also want to add that it really doesn't take much time at all to do this.  It usually takes me about 5 minutes, and you'd spend that amount of time making any lunch for your kid.
  • where do you guys get your inspirations for these lunches??
  • Loading the player...
  • DD asked me to make her a "cute lunch" yesterday! :) She is being exposed to and at least tastes veggies which she never eats!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagekellnbri:
    where do you guys get your inspirations for these lunches??

We have a bunch of cookie cutters, so sometimes I just open the drawer and see what strikes my fancy. But often, it's just a matter of looking at what food is in the fridge and seeing what I can make from it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"