Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Washington Capitals Nursery (LIP)

I just finished my daughter's hockey nursery.  Not very girly but full of bright primary colors and we can convert it for a boy if we need to in the future.

Link here

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Washington Capitals Nursery (LIP)

• Options
    Aloe0lAloe0l member

Nice!!  A friend of ours got our LO a pink Avalanche onesie and some Avalanche socks.  

We love hockey.  :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Does you DH play for the capitals or something?  It is a cute nursery, but really looks like a boys room IMO.  NMS for a baby girl.
    imageimageimageimageimage
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a Kings fan, love that you decided to stick with the hockey theme for a little girl. Her name letters look great.
  • Options
    I love it!!!  I hope to get some Caps onsies for my my LO!  She has to be ready for Hockey Season!
    Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
    formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagedejavu22:
    Does you DH play for the capitals or something?  It is a cute nursery, but really looks like a boys room IMO.  NMS for a baby girl.

No DH doesn't play for the Caps.  I'm the huge hockey fan and I played in college.  (My college teammate from the men's team was the AHL MVP last year on the Caps farm team.)  So I have been collecting Caps gear for years and this seemed like the way to display it and the red white and blue theme is pretty gender neutral.

I grant it isn't your typical girls room but I wasn't a typical girl.  Ice hockey and military college.  It was hard to think about doing a princess theme you know?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sorry, but this is one of the ugliest nurseries I have ever seen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"