Minnesota Babies
Options

Belly Bandit

I just read about the Bellybandit and am debating if I want to buy this to add to my hopsital bag. Has anyone used this? Does is really help? I've heard that it can cause you to bleed more too? There are a few places that I have seen around the metro area that sell them, but I am skeptical.

Thoughts??

THANKS!

Re: Belly Bandit

• Options
    I always thought about getting one, but was glad I didn't waste the money because your body naturally bounces back to what it was before I don't think the band would have helped me at all.  Maybe if I had gained an astronomical amount of weight I'd have thought about it but your body changes after you have a baby, a band won't help that.
  • Options

imageJanell's Nest:
    I always thought about getting one, but was glad I didn't waste the money because your body naturally bounces back to what it was before I don't think the band would have helped me at all.  Maybe if I had gained an astronomical amount of weight I'd have thought about it but your body changes after you have a baby, a band won't help that.

oh how i wish that were the case!

that being said, no i wouldn't buy one (though i did see one on clearance at our local target tonight)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBMenz:

imageJanell's Nest:

oh how i wish that were the case!

that being said, no i wouldn't buy one (though i did see one on clearance at our local target tonight)

Ok I'll correct my previous statement...My body just naturally went back to its pre-pregnancy look and there's nothing a band could have done to make that happen any faster then it did (which was pretty fast). 

• Options

imageJanell's Nest:

This exactly!  You'll be surprised at how fast you bounce back! Plus, can you imagine wearing a hot band 24/7?  That just sounds horrible to me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"