December 2010 Moms
Options

I'm sorry I can't help it!

we're team blue!! Big Smile

I told myself I wasn't gonna make my own look at me team announcement but changing the tiny baby in my ticker to a blue swaddle just didn't cut it!!  I did kinda want a girl, just for nursery decorating purposes, but I'm SO excited for a boy.  little boys are just toooo adorable and they do so love their mommies Smile

and for those who care, I went to the appointment alone and was able to skype by hubby in iraq and let him know it was a boy before I told anyone else, so that was pretty awesome too!!

oh and the BEST PART?!?!  he's looking healthy and measuring dead on for my Dec. 21st due date.  okay I'm done bragging now!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm sorry I can't help it!

• Options
    YAY!  Welcome to team blue!! :D  I'm glad you posted, I love hearing how the appointments went and seeing how excited mamas get over their LO. :)
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    Aww <3 I'm very happy for ya.
    ????????
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Party!!!
  • Options
    Yay, congrats!!!  And I hope your hubby stays safe in Iraq!!!
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Welcome to team blue!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    woo hoo!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Don't apologize!  You deserve your post and I'm so excited for you!  I'm also so glad that you got to skype your hubby in Iraq so you could tell him, that's great!  Yay for your little boy.  Also, I have been meaning to tell you when you've mentioned your hubby being gone before, but I am so impressed at how strong and brave you military mommas are! 
  • Options

imagetncomb00:
    Don't apologize!  You deserve your post and I'm so excited for you!  I'm also so glad that you got to skype your hubby in Iraq so you could tell him, that's great!  Yay for your little boy.  Also, I have been meaning to tell you when you've mentioned your hubby being gone before, but I am so impressed at how strong and brave you military mommas are! 

aw thanks Embarrassed

I know that it is difficult for me, but every time I start to feel boohoo sorry for myself I remember that there are plenty of women who have to do it alone who DON'T have a supportive partner in the first place... not only their pregnancies but all of the parenting and everything!  I remind myself that I'm really lucky to have a wonderful H who is as supportive and helpful as he can be from far away.. that really puts things into perspective for me.

anyway thanks everybody!!  I'm pretty darn excited to be team blue :)

• Options
    I have to admit that I wanted a girl at first but you are so right. Little boys are the sweetest. DS is 2 and he is always kising and hugging me and telling me he loves me. It's the best! You'll see. I'm so glad you got to Skype H. I remember you posting about how you should share the news with him. I bet he was so happy to hear the news. Congrats and welcome to team blue!
  • Options
    Congratulations, girl, on Team Blue! That's awesome!! :)) You'll have to let me know what you decide on for his room! 
  • Options

thanks again ladies!!

imagembenit4:

Congrats on the baby, his health, and being able to share with daddy.

Tell him my family totally thanks him for all that he does for our freedom.

I will definitely tell him, he really, really appreciates hearing this :)

• Options

imageSchick'sChick:
    Congratulations, girl, on Team Blue! That's awesome!! :)) You'll have to let me know what you decide on for his room! 

aghhhh!!! I had endless ideas for a girls nursery, but I can't think of anything I *love* for a boys nursery!!  I asked my H if he thinks it would negatively affect our son if he grew up in a pink shabby chic nursery and he said probably hahahaha.  I'm trying to keep my eyes and my mind open, but the good news is my dad is coming over monday to help rip up the pink carpeting :)

• Options
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imageSchick'sChick:

aghhhh!!! I had endless ideas for a girls nursery, but I can't think of anything I *love* for a boys nursery!!  I asked my H if he thinks it would negatively affect our son if he grew up in a pink shabby chic nursery and he said probably hahahaha.  I'm trying to keep my eyes and my mind open, but the good news is my dad is coming over monday to help rip up the pink carpeting :)

Oh boy. Yeah, the pink carpet has got to go! :)) Let me know if you need any ideas. I still have some pics saved from boy stuff that I was considering! :))  

• Options
    yay!!  congrats!!
  • Options

Oh boy. Yeah, the pink carpet has got to go! :)) Let me know if you need any ideas. I still have some pics saved from boy stuff that I was considering! :))  

yeah let me see 'em!!!  I need all of the inspiration I can get right now.  the thing I'm really struggling with is that the dressers are off-white with what I would call feminine details and the crib is cherry colored.   I just wanna make it boyish and adorable, ya know?!

• Options

Congrats! Little boys are so sweet!

And I love that you could skype to your DH and tell him first! :)

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • Options
    awe yay Congratulations on your baby boy! I wouldnt have been able to hold out either, I totally would have peeked.
  • Options
    Congrats!  I'm so glad you got to share the news with your husband before the rest of the world :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"