Parenting after 35
Options

My AW for the day

Adrian is about to walk, I think it will happen in the next week or so. He stands for a little bit without any support, he just can't take any steps yet. When he gets tired of standing he squats and sits down without falling backwards, it's pretty amazing. I'm so proud of him, I've become one of those silly moms that brag about everything her baby does... sigh :)
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: My AW for the day

• Options

Oh - that is so exciting. I was dying waiting for M to walk once she was standing - and squatting and standing back up. Hehehehe. I think she new I was waiting and was just yanking my chain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL, yeah I guess this could go on for a couple more months. I hope not!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome!  Go Adrian!

Aaron is only JUST doing the squatting/standing deal and he's still not confident enough to stand up without using a toy or furniture to balance on. But I'm hoping soon.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Ooooh!  I look forward to the day M can do that!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    How exciting! Go, Adrian! He is on the verge of such a huge milestone. What a proud moment, indeed!
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNewMrs07:

It wont be long!!!!

She was squatting down/standing back up wit one hand on something...forever... But when she let go and stood, she did the squatting thing a few days later, but didn't move forward. Then I think it took an other few days for her to walk. Waiting when I KNEW she could was torture, esp. when she was cruising with barely a hand on things for the longest time.. I was just so afraid she would walk while I was gone. Luckily, her Daddy and I were both there and she walked between us.

• Options
    imageDaisiesinmygarden:

imageNewMrs07:

It wont be long!!!!

She was squatting down/standing back up wit one hand on something...forever... But when she let go and stood, she did the squatting thing a few days later, but didn't move forward. Then I think it took an other few days for her to walk. Waiting when I KNEW she could was torture, esp. when she was cruising with barely a hand on things for the longest time.. I was just so afraid she would walk while I was gone. Luckily, her Daddy and I were both there and she walked between us.

That's awesome, I hope DH is home for the big moment. Today I was thinking I'm so happy that I'm not working right now b/c I would kick myself if he walked and I was not there. 

• Options
    Yay!!  That is so exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"