TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

do u ever think something is "really" wrong w/ u?

Honestly i can't ever have the slightest thing wrong w/ me or i think i'm dying. 

i mean i've had normal paps and enough blood drawn w/ these last pregnancies to last a lifetime but yet i think a simple YI may lead to cancer.  Sad  but seriously for a year now i've been getting irritation down there after i ovulate and now i'm thinking what if something really is wrong in there?  but wouldn't they have caught that on an u/s or something.  i know i had a cyst w/ this last pregnancy, and i was supposed to have it checked last week to make sure it went away but i had af so i cancelled the appt.

hmm, i guess i should reschedule the appt. now that i think i'm dying of something.  ugh. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in

Re: do u ever think something is "really" wrong w/ u?

• Options
    I know I would worry about the same thing if I were you.  Have you asked your doctor if there is any connection between YI's and ovulation?  I didn't think YI's were a hormonal issue so maybe it has something to do with being at the same time as FWP week?  I hope you can figure it out soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagerjl07:
    I know I would worry about the same thing if I were you.  Have you asked your doctor if there is any connection between YI's and ovulation?  I didn't think YI's were a hormonal issue so maybe it has something to do with being at the same time as FWP week?  I hope you can figure it out soon.

no i never asked about YI and ovulation but i did mention it to my ob before and they just said it's probably the hormone change causing irritation but i'm not sure that's true now since what i'm having right now is the exact same way i feel after I ovulate. and i'm only cd 9 now.  ugh. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry - that's really frustrating.  I hope you can find out what's going on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I do the same thing.   And I'm actually even worse because I have HPV and have had to get 3 colps done because of it.  And they were AWFUL.  Here's the catch:

After every abnormal pap, they say I need a colp.  So they do the colp sampling (which makes me cry every single time because I'm a weenie like that), then it comes back not as serious and I'm okay til the next follow-up pap 6 months later.

Going through this maddening process three times has made me just throw my hands up and say "Screw it!"  Especially since they said the next step was a LEEP (sp?) to just take the top layer of my cervix off.  Lovely.  Even lovlier is that because of "thicker blood vessels" that pose a bleeding risk, they can't do the anesthesia locally because it could increase bleeding.  So, yeah...  horribly painful procedure with no local.

Because of all that, I've just decided to wait my year and then do another pap.  It may be dumb, but I can't bring myself to have more torture down there, and I guess I'm hoping for everything to just sort itself out, as it sometimes can.  Despite no guarantee, I'm just doing the ostrich head in the sand thing because I'm at a loss now. 

I hope that makes you feel better.  :p 

• Options
    imagebabes12:

imagerjl07:

no i never asked about YI and ovulation but i did mention it to my ob before and they just said it's probably the hormone change causing irritation but i'm not sure that's true now since what i'm having right now is the exact same way i feel after I ovulate. and i'm only cd 9 now.  ugh. 

Actually, there's a lot of research out there correlating YI's with the hormonal changes that go with ovulation.  Many, many women (including myself post pg) suffer from irritation starting around ovulation every month.

https://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/recurringyeastinfection.html

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I think it comes with the territory of losses. I think a lot of women have stuff come and go and never know about. The down side to being SO in tune with your body is that anything that is slightly off kilter raises a red flag.

We always talk about how the innocence of pregnancy is gone after a loss, but I have noticed that I worry about EVERYTHING more. It's hard not to worry about the bottom falling out from under you, because in the worst way, it has before.

(((hugs)))

I hope you feel better soon!

PS- I also get YI's ALL THE DAMN TIME lately... Major suck.

• Options
    imageCourt1:
    imagebabes12:

imagerjl07:

Actually, there's a lot of research out there correlating YI's with the hormonal changes that go with ovulation.  Many, many women (including myself post pg) suffer from irritation starting around ovulation every month.

https://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/recurringyeastinfection.html

thanks so much for that article.  wow, though, i eat everything that's bad for me.  i think i will seriously try to eat better.  its almost like a diabetes diet.  ugh, i did horribly on that too.  i love my carbs but i need to change something. 

Have you tried this diet?

and that was exactly me, after i had nathan that's when all this irritation started.  :o(  and it's never been the same since so for about 2yrs i've been dealing w/ this.  and when i'm pg. no irritation!  which leads me to believe i do have this issue after I ovulate. 

• Options
    image...Serendipity...:

I do the same thing.   And I'm actually even worse because I have HPV and have had to get 3 colps done because of it.  And they were AWFUL.  Here's the catch:

After every abnormal pap, they say I need a colp.  So they do the colp sampling (which makes me cry every single time because I'm a weenie like that), then it comes back not as serious and I'm okay til the next follow-up pap 6 months later.

Going through this maddening process three times has made me just throw my hands up and say "Screw it!"  Especially since they said the next step was a LEEP (sp?) to just take the top layer of my cervix off.  Lovely.  Even lovlier is that because of "thicker blood vessels" that pose a bleeding risk, they can't do the anesthesia locally because it could increase bleeding.  So, yeah...  horribly painful procedure with no local.

Because of all that, I've just decided to wait my year and then do another pap.  It may be dumb, but I can't bring myself to have more torture down there, and I guess I'm hoping for everything to just sort itself out, as it sometimes can.  Despite no guarantee, I'm just doing the ostrich head in the sand thing because I'm at a loss now. 

I hope that makes you feel better.  :p 

oh boy, that does not sound like a fun process.  (((hugs)))  i hope everything is ok.  goodness.  :o(

• Options
    imagedandyelle:

I think it comes with the territory of losses. I think a lot of women have stuff come and go and never know about. The down side to being SO in tune with your body is that anything that is slightly off kilter raises a red flag.

We always talk about how the innocence of pregnancy is gone after a loss, but I have noticed that I worry about EVERYTHING more. It's hard not to worry about the bottom falling out from under you, because in the worst way, it has before.

(((hugs)))

I hope you feel better soon!

PS- I also get YI's ALL THE DAMN TIME lately... Major suck.

exactly, i swear i know my body too well and so when anything is alittle off, i freak out and think i'm dying or something.  :::sigh:::  i think i was much better off when i didn't know all this stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"