Northern California Babies

We are on team........

BLUE!!! Looks like I am baking up TWO little boys in there!! I am very excited and think my chances of being a "football mom" just went up :) DH really wanted a girl, but I told him he got two chances this time to make it happen this time and I think we have proven he makes boys. :) His response, we will just have to try for a 4th!! NOT in this lifetime buddy!

Now I only wish I would have held onto D's cloths, if anyone is selling some boy cloths let me know!

Re: We are on team........

• SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am SO excited for you!! Guess I get to go into my crawl space and dig up some stuff for you!! ;) 
  • Yay! Team Blue!!! Congratulations!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!!! So, so excited for you!!! I'd be more than happy to save my boy clothes for you.  We were given a ton of newborn/preemie stuff that Tyler is quickly growing out of :)
  • shaymoshaymo member
    Congrats for team blue Michelle!!!
  • Congrats! So fun!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Wow! Congrats!! That is so awesome!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg!! so so so exciting!! Congrats!

• Woa! I was totally expecting Boy-Girl. Congrats though, 3 boys.

I def. plan to purge the baby clothes as S2 outgrows them. However if S2 is like his brother, he'll be a peanut and you might need them sooner than we'll be ready to part with them. I can let you know though.

• bunchbunch member
    Yippee!  So exciting!  Matching and or coordinating boy outfits- love 'em!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Whoo hoo!!

Looks like you are on your way to starting a hockey team!

Congrats!

• Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Congratulations on two healthy babies!

Wow Wow Wow!  I'm sorta not sure I'd believe it.  ;)  How certain were they?  Though I have heard there are fewer errors on boys than girls when guessing via ultrasound.

How do you feel about it? 

• Congratulations!!!!  I love boys, and would love to have 3 of them.  I have a friend out here with a boy Carter's age, and she had twin boys last year.  They are all so precious.  LOVE brothers!!

Are you out on FB yet?  I don't think I've seen you mention it there yet?

• Fantastic!
  • OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! You not only increased your chances for a football player, but you've practically got your own defensive line! I'm so excited for you. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • bunchbunch member

btw- I'm a little jealous that you can yell, "Boys, boys!"at the park, etc and they'll all come.  Its hard to yell "kids" and have only yours look...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oooh - yay!   I actually will be going through all of Ryan's stuff in the next month.  Let me know what you need/want. :)
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Congratulations!!!! Yay!!!

I'd be happy to give you DS's clothes when he outgrows them, the timing would be great but the seasons might be a little off. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh my goodness! Congratulations!

Yayaya for brothers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is awesome!!! Your very own trio of musketeers. =) Tell your DH that #4 would be a boy anyways...but he can be pregnant next time if he really wants to try, lol.
  • WOW Congrats!
  • Awww, that's so amazing - Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!  Very exciting times ahead!
  • So excited for you!!! Yeah team Blue!!
  • imagerynkramer:
    That is awesome!!! Your very own trio of musketeers. =)   This one. 

Tell your DH that #4 would be a boy anyways...but he can be pregnant next time if he really wants to try, lol.  But especially this.  ;) 

• CONGRATS!!!  How exciting!
  • Yay for Team Blue! I'm so happy for you! Congrats again. :)
  • imagefutrkingsley:

Congratulations on two healthy babies!

Wow Wow Wow!  I'm sorta not sure I'd believe it.  ;)  How certain were they?  Though I have heard there are fewer errors on boys than girls when guessing via ultrasound.

I think we are pretty certain, my gut really thought boy/ girl but I wasn't really hoping for boy/ girl. About a week ago I had this PANIC of what the heck would I do with a girl and was really nervous. I am perfectly fine being a mama to all boys, although I know they will have more energy I really have a ton of fun being a boys Mama. I am not one who is upset if I did not have a daughter.. give me healthy kids and I am just fine.

• imageMeritage:

Congratulations!!!!  I love boys, and would love to have 3 of them.  I have a friend out here with a boy Carter's age, and she had twin boys last year.  They are all so precious.  LOVE brothers!!

Are you out on FB yet?  I don't think I've seen you mention it there yet?

I have not yet but I am about to be out on FB, I plan to announce later today.

• imageI<3MYHUSBAND:
    imagefutrkingsley:

Congratulations on two healthy babies!

I think we are pretty certain, my gut really thought boy/ girl but I wasn't really hoping for boy/ girl. About a week ago I had this PANIC of what the heck would I do with a girl and was really nervous. I am perfectly fine being a mama to all boys, although I know they will have more energy I really have a ton of fun being a boys Mama. I am not one who is upset if I did not have a daughter.. give me healthy kids and I am just fine.

That's all good.  I was a little worried you'd be sad since you really thought you'd have one of each.  If it were me I think I would have had a similar reaction.  I love being the mama of a boy.  Before he was born, I wanted a daughter but now, could totally live without the extra girl expense!  :)

• imageMrsJulieT:
    Congratulations! I was totally expecting a boy-girl combo. What does D think?

We asked D this morning if he wanted a brother and sister or just brothers (I knew A was a boy) and he said "bruthers" :) I asked twice. DH had two sisters growing up and always wished for a brother so he is excited that D gets to have brothers.

• imageI<3MYHUSBAND:

imageMrsJulieT:
    Congratulations! I was totally expecting a boy-girl combo. What does D think?

We asked D this morning if he wanted a brother and sister or just brothers (I knew A was a boy) and he said "bruthers" :) I asked twice. DH had two sisters growing up and always wished for a brother so he is excited that D gets to have brothers.

Yaaaaay!  Congrats Michelle!  It sounds like D knew ahead of time.  :) You will have a blast with your "team".  :)

• Thank you everyone for offering boy cloths! I will totally take you up on the offers let me know how much and we will go from there.. I don't want to have to shop for double the amount at full price :)
  • oh wow...how exciting!! congrats, congrats, congrats!
  • imagedblhappiness:
    SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am SO excited for you!! Guess I get to go into my crawl space and dig up some stuff for you!! ;) 

This was my first reaction!!!!  Holy cow!!!!!!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you & the fam!!!!!!!!!!!

• Woohoo congratulations!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"