Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I'm so mean

Rhyming baby names coworker has gotten "accidentally" KU three times since she started working here five years ago. (Remember she is the one that goes on and on about how it must suck to be me and have to pay to get KU.) The way she had been talking recently I figured it was only a matter of time until she was "accidentally" KU again. 

Well, today, she comes in all upset because she has to start taking a new medication for her arthritis.  Apparently, the doctor is mandating that she use birth control while on this medication. So, she is on the pill for the first time ever.    She is so sad about being on the pill and is going on and on about how horrible it is.  Meanwhile, I am all secretly happy inside and celebrating the fact that she has to take this new medication because I won't have to hear about her getting "accidentally" KU again anytime soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: I'm so mean

• Options
    YAY for you not having to deal with her getting "accidentally" knocked up.  What an idiot.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Someething tells me she'll screw up her BCPs and will end up accidentally KU anyway. And will then go on and on about her meds and the baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDr.Loretta:
    Someething tells me she'll screw up her BCPs and will end up accidentally KU anyway. And will then go on and on about her meds and the baby.

That is what I was thinking in the back of my head.  However, the doctor is also mandating that her H use condoms as well.  Apparently, the risk of severe birth defects if you get KU while on this medication is insanely high. She seemed pretty worried about that.  So, let's hope she is not stupid enough to get KU while on this medication for the poor baby's sake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    I can't believe her husband wouldn't use condoms anyway.  After three oops, I would know something is up.
  • Options

oh she is SOOOO getting KU again!!!! I'm surprised that kind of person goes to work each day?

TTC since 2009 very frustrated 42yr and DH 40

5 cycles of Clomid with satisfactory response=BFN's
    Fibroid removal Nov2010
    IUI Clomid #1 Feb 2011...BFN..damn it!
    IUI Inject's #2 Apr 2011...CANCELLED...low estradiol
    IUI Inject's #3 June 2011...BFN
    IUI Inject's #4 Sept2011...BFFN
    Lap Dec 2011...severe endo..cyst removed..some remains...
    IVF#1 Apr 2012 ....cancelled due to over suppression
    IVF#2 July 2012....6 follies...only 1 retrieved....BFFN
    surgery suggested to move ovary to an better placement but....we moved two time zones away and are financially and emotionally empty

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"