Indiana Babies
Options

Bloomington Ladies another ?

I have been going to lake monroe for years but never done much else there.  Is there anything to do there with little one?  Any splash parks?  

Re: Bloomington Ladies another ?

• Options
    I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but we don't go down there very often.  There is a splash park at Karst Farm Park.
  • Options
    I was going to say Karst farm park too, but I haven't been there to say how it is.  It is right by the fairgrounds (County fair is through Sunday I think too).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The splash pad is GREAT and the playground right next to it is also GREAT!!  I think it's only open Friday-Monday to the public ohhh and it's free!!
  • Options
    I will be there monday and tuesday.  We might try the park thing on monday since it is only open fri-mon.  Any other ideas?
  • Options
    There is also Bryan Park Pool or if you want something indoors there is the Wonderlab downtown. I don't know how old your LO is but when I worked Parks and Rec daycamp (at Karst) the kids always had a blast there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wonder lab looks cool.  I will be with my cousin that is 7 so I think she will like that.  My DD is almost 8 months so anything to look at that is colorfull with be fun for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"