Parenting after 35
Options

Intro

Hi Ladies!  I?ve been lurking for quite a while and have decided it is finally time for me to jump in to all of your conversations.  I was pretty active on the TTC+35 board so some of you may remember me but didn?t participate much on the PG+35 board.  Anyhoo? DH and I have been married for 2 years and had our DD Rachel on May 16.  She is the light of my life.  I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting some great advice.    And I must say you ladies have a bunch of beautiful kids!!!   ETA: I'm 39 for a few more months and DH is 40.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options

Rachel is beautiful!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats on your beautiful daughter  - and welcome to our little corner of the Bump! 

Your DD looks pretty serious about her thumb in that picture - reminds me of my DD!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! So glad to see you here! I remember you from ttc over 35. Congrats on your beautiful daughter!

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I remember you from TTC35 (I posted under a different name then) and I love to see graduates on this board.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome. My little girl will be 1 next week.
  • Options
    Welcome!  I love Rachel's picture, she is nomming that thumb with a vengeance!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Hi!  I remember you from the TTC after 35 board.  : )

Your daughter is so cute!

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Congratulations!  Rachel is beautiful and that pic of her sucking her thumb is precious!

I remember you from my lurking on TTC+35.  I'm so happy for you.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    What a cute little blondie. I like how she is sucking her thumb. Welcome.
  • Options

Welcome! Your daughter is so pretty. Sydney sucks her thumb with an open hand too. Even still. Very cute.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageitsmexine:
    DH and I have been married for 2 years and had our DD Rachel on May 16.    ETA: I'm 39 for a few more months and DH is 40.

Welcome and congrats. Our DD's share a bday! I was 39 when she was born also. :o)

• Options
    Welcome, your daughter is 4 days younger than my Michael. 
  • Options

Hi Mexine!

Welcome!  Rachel is a beauty!

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Oh she is a cutie!!  Welcome.
  • Options

Hi Mexine!  Great to see you here, I loved the TTC 35+ board, and OMG your DD is beautiful!   Yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"