Northern California Babies

Re: Say Anything Friday

• We're visiting my dad this weekend and my brother's girlfriend and her dog are coming as well. While she has her moments, I just don't want to deal with her or her dog. I'm still disgusted over a FB status she posted his own the other day. Blech--there are some things that family members just don't need to know. 

I haven't packed for our weekend away and I'm ok with that.

I want something cheap, fast, and totally bad for you for lunch.  

• I'm frustrated we had to drop the price of our house and more frustrated that we might have to buy new appliances for it to get it to sell.

Seriously, can't people pick out their own stuff. I don't want to buy a new cook top b/c we have a stupid downdraft one and it's freaking impossible to get one less than 1k. 

1k for something i'll get to use for a month. no thank you. please oh please let me house sell this weekend so i don't have to shell out all this money on top of dropping the house. 

We want to move and get our lives started.

vent over!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • today is hecka busy. and i splured, and had a starbucks, and at 10 we had double chocalte death cake , so i havent eaten lunch and using the the super sugar rush to power through
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedblhappiness:

Me toooo. You and I = french fry sisters :)

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • imageKellyMRocks:
    imagedblhappiness:

Me toooo. You and I = french fry sisters :)

If only some place delivered...cough, cough IN N Out!! :) 

• This is thye first year that DH is missing G's birthday. we're both uper bummed about it :
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • I feel like crap and life is overwhelming right now!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH is driving me crazy!

Both my mom and MIL seem to have time to read and take a nap when they are here helping us.  What about me???

I am getting a pedicure at 4:00 and am so excited about it I almost want to leave the house now :)

I have a ton of thank you notes to write and really need to get on it!

I have a fresh peach/plum cake baking in the oven and it's making me very happy.  I have so many other things I could've/should've done this morning but baking makes me feel refreshed.

• Things are looking up for my family and I'm feeling really blessed lately.

• ones husband should never eat what their pregnant wife is craving. Especially if pregnant wife sent husband to the store to get specific item and now its all GONE.
  • imageNorcalLinds:
    ones husband should never eat what their pregnant wife is craving. Especially if pregnant wife sent husband to the store to get specific item and now its all GONE.

agreed! 

and husbands should also not eat the last few french fries from pregnant wife's plate, even if they were hidden by the giant tub of Ranch Dressing.

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • The proper response, when I send you a text that my transplant has been rescheduled to 9/14 should be "Yay, great news for you!" NOT "Oh great, that's really convenient for MY schedule"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"