Cincinnati Babies
Options

Baby Shower (boy)- any cute ideas?

My co-workers and I are throwing our boss a baby shower (boy), and I'm wondering if you had any cute/creative ideas that were done for your baby shower?

I'm specifically looking for food (appetizers, punch) and decoration ideas.

If you can remember any memories from your shower (or ones you've attended), please share.

Thanks!

Re: Baby Shower (boy)- any cute ideas?

• Options

I am having a shower next Sunday for my sister who is having a boy (Liam) and I am doing jungle theamed (the nursery is jungle).

I used this:

https://www.birthdaydirect.com/king-of-the-jungle-baby-shower-supplies-c-111_2081.html?osCsid=le4iquvui5ukotqhcetto92tk3&gclid=CPvnwpD1k6MCFRRsswodqxjRrg

Favors: I am making chocolate covered oreo's and pretzels, then drizzling white chocolate over top to look like zebra's, along with koozies.

Food: I am making mac and cheese, salad, fruit, and chicken, cheese, broccoli casserole.Maybe some rolls.

Appetizers: I am making some dips, salsa, creamy meatballs, cheese/pepperoni and crackers, veggie pizza (my sisters fav), jalapeno pinwheels, nuts, m&m, chips and peanut butter filled pretzels. I will put a label on the drinks that say "Jungle Juice".

Decorations: I am having a clothes line with a bunch of clothes, socks, bib. I will also have balloons, and a sign that says It's A  Boy.  My other sister is making a diaper cake, which will also be her gift from her along with a game (How many diapers did it take to make the cake?).

Games: We are doing the diaper cake one I just listed. Write your address on the thank you card envelope and pull out the winner. Baby Annimals - match the baby to the mama. And my fav the Price Is Right. I am buying a bunch of items from her registry and things she will need. You will have to guess how much I paid for each item and the total cost minus tax. Whoever is the closest wins. (plus my sister gets a bunch of stuff - my gift to her along with the clothes line).

Oh, and the cake with match the plates/design.

Hope this helps =) I can share pics once it's over if you like. 

• Options
    You MUST check out hostesswiththemostess.com Its my fave party site and she has so many ideas (in her gallery and on her blog as well)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! I'd love to see pics afterwards...
  • Options
    My grandma made blue punch and had little duckies floating on top. You can Google the recipe but it has blue kool aid, white cranberry juice and vanilla ice cream
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    My MOH just threw a shower for a friend who was having a boy.  The theme was sports (baseball in particular).  The cake said "Get Out Your Sports Gear, A Baby Boy is Almost Here."  She had little boxes of cracker jacks for favors.  You can have food that you would get at a sporting event, i.e. hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, popcorn, etc., as the food for the party.  She did pigs in a blanket as one of the snacks as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"