Northern California Babies

My silly CF

So, the kids started school this week.  My 4 year old started Kindergarten... and didn't shed a tear.  Didn't cling to me, didn't say "mommy don't go", didn't make a fuss.... and it hurts my feelings.  Like they can't wait to get away from me.  It really sucks. 

Re: My silly CF

• Awww, hugs!! One of the bummers of kiddos growing up so fast is knowing that they 'need' you less and less. 
  • Hugss!!! It's not silly... I know exactly how you feel. Like what Erica said, it's tough knowing that they'll become more and more independent. Not looking forward to the day when my girls goes off to college! wahh! (which is why they're going to stay local! Wow, I sound like my parents. LOL)
  • Loading the player...
  • oh! I miss you! and im sure she does too, just putting on a brave face in front of everyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahhh  - that makes me sad!  I know it'll be the same way when Ryan goes.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Ditto Erica ... but to be honest, this shows me that you are doing one heck of a job raising those girls to be strong, independent women. So kudos to you my friend.

I only hope I am raising my own daughter with the same sense of self and confidence. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"