Northern California Babies

Email Address for Bump Community

For those who asked, the email address for the Bump Community folks (Bump Eileen, etc). is:

community@thebump.com

I'm a little disheartened that they told Kelli they were removing the stars back in September and yet they still haven't.  Maybe if a few more folks complained directly, they might get the message a little more quickly.

Here's my conspiracy theory for the day: star ratings cause drama.  Drama causes more eyeballs (because people read and respond to drama-related posts more).  More eyeballs lead to higher user numbers for The Bump, which is good for advertising.  

Though, since my last post was given FIVE stars, I am now against the removal of the star rating system. :) 

Re: Email Address for Bump Community

• imagebb_n_jp:

For those who asked, the email address for the Bump Community folks (Bump Eileen, etc). is:

community@thebump.com

I'm a little disheartened that they told Kelli they were removing the stars back in September and yet they still haven't.  Maybe if a few more folks complained directly, they might get the message a little more quickly.

Here's my conspiracy theory for the day: star ratings cause drama.  Drama causes more eyeballs (because people read and respond to drama-related posts more).  More eyeballs lead to higher user numbers for The Bump, which is good for advertising.  

Though, since my last post was given FIVE stars, I am now against the removal of the star rating system. :) 

LOL.  You're funny.  And awesome :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sent.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"